Pavement Management Group (PMG) is committed to protecting the privacy and
regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information that you may provide through our website.
2. Information Collection
We collect two types of information:
- Personal Information: This includes any information that can be used to identify an
individual, such as names, addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers. We
collect personal information only when voluntarily provided by you for specific
purposes such as newsletter subscriptions, inquiries, or service requests.
- Non-Personal Information: We collect non-personal information such as browser
types, operating system, and the date and time of access. This information is
gathered for analytics purposes to improve our website and services.
3. Use of Information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To send you important information regarding our website, changes to our terms,
conditions, and policies.
- For business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products,
enhancing our website, and improving our services.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
4. Disclosure of Information
PMG does not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties.
However, we may disclose your personal information:
- To our third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights,
protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a
5. Security of Information
We implement various security measures to ensure the safety of your personal
information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
6. Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also do the
following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given
on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
changes by placing a prominent notice on our site.
8. Contact Information
contact us at email@example.com